Using one blog site to advertise another, I think the internet might implode if you don't click on it. Then how will people get poorly streamed football and porn? It is a responsibility I don't think you should take lightly. Or avoid.
In other news, the new season has started. Burnley are undefeated (one win and a draw).
In the Premiership one round of matches has been played and from it we can garner some facts:
- Chelsea will walk the title, they beat West Brom six-nil
- West Brom will go down, they lost six-nil
- Wigan are awful
- Blackpool might surprise everyone, but most likely will do what my beloved Burnley did.
- Bolton Wanders will be mediocre but safe
- Blackburn Rovers will be exposed as being owned by Satan and funding a secret Alien Invasion and will then be disbanded with all their players and supporters imprisoned for Treason
I wonder how many will come true - my guess all of them.